Welcome To Thurston County Community
Are you a veteran or military personnel who is making the move to Thurston County soon? If so, you may be looking for professional advice regarding your VA loan eligibility. Our team at West Coast Veterans is always ready to rise to the challenge and provide you with the guidance you need to make a well-informed decision.
VA Loans for Thurston County Community
After determining that you are eligible for a VA home loan, you can find out some key information to take note of here:
- VA Home Loan Advantages: Because no downpayment is required, you will be able to afford a property that much sooner when you take out a VA loan.
- First Time Homebuyers: You can expect to make lower monthly payments for your very first home as VA home loans do not come with mandatory private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- VA Loan Contract Guidelines: It is not advisable to take on new debt, change your bank, or miss a mortgage payment throughout the duration of your loan contract.
- Homeowners’ Responsibilities: The type of homeowners’ insurance policy you will need and the coverage it can provide will depend on the prerequisites of your contract.
VA Refinance for Thurston County Community
When you are looking for refinancing options, consider the two choices below:
- VA Streamline Refinance: Also referred to as the VA IRRRL, the process of qualifying for this refinancing option is much faster and easier than many other options out there. You can use it to lower your monthly payment or interest rate, or make the switch from an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed rate.
- VA Cash Out Refinance: If there’s a pressing need you require quick cash for, the VA cash out refinance may be your best option. Those who are looking to refinance a non-VA loan to one that is backed by VA can also consider this option.
Other VA Loan Programs for Thurston County Community
Some other types of VA loan programs include:
- VA Jumbo Loan, if you require a loan amount that exceeds the limits of the VA home loan
- VA Renovation Loan
- … and more!
PCS Planning for Thurston County Community
A Permanent Change of Station (PCS) can be a huge change in your life, especially if you are making the move with your family. However, it does not need to be stressful when you engage our PCS planning services. Once you have submitted your financial documents to our team, we will get you ready for pre-approval and make the most suitable recommendation for your needs, whether that is confirming your entitlement or switching to another loan program.
Why Choose West Coast Veterans for Your VA Home Loans?
When you are looking for a professional team who understands the needs of military families, you have come to the right place at West Coast Veterans. We have more than 20 years of experience in helping military personnel and their families relocate to various communities in Washington, and we can help to make your move a success, too.
If you have any questions about our VA home loans for Thurston County community, feel free to contact us today.
Thurston County Community