Welcome To Navy Base Kitsap Community
If your next military move will take you to Navy Base Kitsap, let our team at West Coast Veterans assist you with identifying the best loan or refinancing option for your needs. With more than 20 years of experience helping veterans, active duty military personnel, and their families relocate, we are confident of making your move go as smoothly as possible.
VA Loans for Navy Base Kitsap Community
Take note of the following information when you are considering applying for a VA loan:
- VA Home Loan Advantages: Compared to mortgage options that are not government-backed, you can expect to benefit from limited closing costs and competitive interest rates.
- First Time Homebuyers: The barrier for first time homeownership is lowered with a VA loan as you will not need to make a downpayment or be required to purchase private mortgage insurance.
- VA Loan Contract Guidelines: When your contract is in effect, you should put off changing your job and avoid taking on new debt.
- Homeowners’ Responsibilities: Before your loan is finalized, always make sure that you have met the homeowners’ responsibilities, such as purchasing sufficient insurance.
VA Refinance for Navy Base Kitsap Community
With two VA refinancing options to choose from, you can take your pick from the following:
- VA Streamline Refinance: Better known as the VA IRRRL, this option aims to provide you with an instant financial benefit. Whether you wish to make the switch from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate mortgage or enjoy lower interest rates, a streamline refinance is a good choice.
- VA Cash Out Refinance: Looking to free up cash for a pressing need or refinance your non-VA loan into a VA one? The cash out refinance may just be what you are looking for.
Other VA Loan Programs for Navy Base Kitsap Community
There are a few other VA loan programs available to you, including
- VA Rate/Term Refinance
- VA Renovation Loan
- VA Jumbo Loan
- … and more!
PCS Planning for Navy Base Kitsap Community
If you are expecting to undergo a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) in the near future, it’s time to start planning your move so that your family can be settled without issues. Let our PCS planning services pave the way for you and ensure that your move goes smoothly.
After taking a close look at your financial documents, we will help you determine your eligibility for a VA loan. From there, we will assist you with tasks such as confirming your entitlement, obtaining your VA certificate, and sending a pre-approval letter to your real estate agent.
Why Choose West Coast Veterans for Your VA Home Loans?
Since 2001, our team at West Coast Veterans has been helping a wide range of military families relocate to various communities across Washington. Regardless of where you are making the move from, we can assist you with identifying the best financing option to suit your needs. Let us take care of all the details so you can move with minimal stress!
If you have any questions about our VA home loans for Navy Base Kitsap community, feel free to contact us today.
Navy Base Kitsap Community
- Port Orchard
- Gig Harbor
- Central Valley