Welcome To Naval Magazine Indian Island Community
As a military family making the move to Naval Magazine Indian Island, you may be looking for the most suitable VA financing option to purchase a home for you and your family. When you engage our services at West Coast Veterans, you can rest assured that all our team members have ties to the military and therefore, are in the best position to understand your needs.
VA Loans for Naval Magazine Indian Island Community
When applying for a VA home loan, take note of the following
- VA Home Loan Advantages: No downpayment is required for a VA home loan, and you can also benefit from low-interest rates.
- First Time Homebuyers: As private mortgage insurance (PMI) is not required with a VA loan, you can expect lower monthly payments, allowing first time buyers to get started on your homeowners’ journey that much sooner!
- VA Loan Contract Guidelines: You should avoid missing your mortgage payments, moving money around, or changing jobs when your loan contract is in effect.
- Homeowners’ Responsibilities: You will need to get sufficient homeowners’ insurance as part of your loan contract. It is your responsibility to find out exactly what is required.
VA Refinance for Naval Magazine Indian Island Community
Two VA refinancing options are available to you. They are:
- VA Streamline Refinance: The VA IRRRL, also known as the VA Streamline Refinance, Is your best choice if you are looking to reap immediate financial benefits. This includes lowering your interest rate or monthly payment.
- VA Cash Out Refinance: Are you looking to get quick cash by tapping into your home equity? Or do you wish to refinance your non-VA loan into a VA one? If so, the VA cash out refinance is a great choice for your needs.
Other VA Loan Programs for Naval Magazine Indian Island Community
Are you looking for other loan programs besides the VA home loan? You may want to consider the following options:
- VA Jumbo Loan offers a higher loan amount than the VA home loan
- VA Renovation Loan
- … and more!
PCS Planning for Naval Magazine Indian Island Community
If you are preparing for a Permanent Change of Station (PCS), you may be looking for a new home where your family can be accommodated comfortably, and you will also want to make use of the past financing option. Our team can offer professional PCS planning services to suit your needs.
Let us first take a look at your financial documents before going ahead to recommend the best course of action. If you do not already have one, we can match you with a real estate agent with experience serving military buyers.
Why Choose West Coast Veterans for Your VA Home Loans?
When you engage our services at West Coast Veterans, you can simply sit back and let our team take care of all the details for you. Since 2001, we have been helping active duty military personnel and veterans with their relocation to Washington. We are confident in helping you navigate the process of obtaining your VA home loan successfully.
If you have any questions about our VA home loans for Naval Magazine Indian Island community, feel free to contact us today.
Naval Magazine Indian Island Community
- Indian Island
- Marrowstone Island
- Glen Cove
- Port Townsend
- Port Hadlock-Irondale