Welcome To McChord Air Force Base Community
If you are being relocated to McChord Air Force Base or looking to buy a property nearby, let our team at West Coast Veterans advise on the best loan and financing options for you. With more than 20 years of experience, we are able to direct you toward the best option for your needs.
VA Loans for McChord Air Force Base Community
If you qualify for VA home loans, you will be able to benefit from the following:
- VA Home Loan Advantages: Coming with low-interest rates and limited closing costs, this government-backed home loan does not require a downpayment.
- First Time Homebuyers: if you are a first time homebuyer, VA loans can provide you with lower monthly payments and qualification criteria that are not as stringent.
- VA Loan Contract Guidelines: Once you have taken out a VA home loan, you should avoid changing banks or moving your money around.
- Homeowners’ Responsibilities: Before you can close on a VA home loan, you will need to purchase the necessary homeowners’ insurance.
VA Refinance for McChord Air Force Base Community
Looking to refinance an existing loan as a veteran? You have two options:
- VA Streamline Refinance: This option is also known as the VA IRRRL. If you are looking to change your term, lower your monthly interest rate, or switch to a fixed rate mortgage from an adjustable rate mortgage, VA streamline refinance may be the right option for you.
- VA Cash Out Refinance: If you wish to refinance a non-VA loan or get cash from your home equity, you may consider going with VA cash out refinance.
Other VA Loan Programs for McChord Air Force Base Community
Besides the above options, there are other VA loan programs available, which include:
- VA Jumbo Loan, if you need a loan amount that exceeds the limits for the VA home purchase loan
- VA Renovation Loan, where you can obtain funds to renovate the property you are purchasing
- … and more!
PCS Planning for McChord Air Force Base Community
We understand that a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) can be a difficult transition for you and your family. We are committed to making the relocation process as easy for you as possible, which is why we can help you with a PCS plan. To get started, simply give us a call and let us know when your report date is. From there, we will require you to prepare your financial documents ready for pre-approval.
Once we have all the relevant information, we will make the most suitable recommendation for your needs, whether that is switching to another loan program or confirming your entitlement.
Why Choose West Coast Veterans for Your VA Home Loans?
When you are looking to purchase a property as a veteran or active military personnel, you may be wondering about the best loan or refinancing options to suit your needs. Leveraging on our more than 20 years of experience, our team at West Coast Veterans is here to answer all your questions and make the best recommendations.
If you have any questions about our VA home loans for McChord Air Force Base community, feel free to contact us today.
McChord Air Force Base Community
- Mock City
- South Bay
- South Creek