Welcome To JBLM Community
Are you a veteran looking to purchase a home in the Joint Base Lewis McChord (JBLM) community? If so, you have come to the right place at West Coast Veterans. We are a licensed mortgage brokerage that is able to provide a wide range of VA loans and financing options to suit your needs.
VA Loans for JBLM Community
As an active duty member, qualified veteran, or surviving spouse, you are entitled to receive VA loans. These include:
- VA Home Loan Advantages: VA home loans offer low-interest rates without any downpayment required. As a lifetime benefit, you can make use of it multiple times.
- First Time Homebuyers: As a first time homebuyer without a strong credit history, a VA home loan can get you approved for a much more affordable interest rate as it is backed by the government.
- VA Loan Contract Guidelines: After you have been approved for a VA loan, you will need to make sure that you keep on top of your mortgage payments as well as avoid changing your bank or taking on new debt.
- Homeowners’ Responsibilities: You are required to have adequate homeowners’ insurance before you can close on a VA home loan.
VA Refinance for JBLM Community
With VA refinancing, you can replace your current loan with a new one.
- VA Streamline Refinance: Also known as VA interest rate reduction refinance loan (IRRRL), you can benefit from a lower interest rate or make the switch from an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed rate mortgage.
- VA Cash Out Refinance: If you wish to refinance a non-VA loan or tap into your home equity, consider getting a VA cash out refinance. You must qualify for a VA home loan and be staying in the home you are refinancing.
Other VA Loan Programs for JBLM Community
Besides a home loan and a refinancing loan, there are other VA loan programs you may be able to benefit from, which include:
- VA Renovation Loan
- VA Jumbo Loan
- VA Rate/Term Refinance
- … and more!
JBLM PCS Plan for JBLM Community
If you are accepting a Permanent Change of Station (PCS), this can be accompanied by the stress of relocating your entire family. We want to make the relocation process as stress-free for you as possible, and to this end, you will find many PCS plans in place.
All you need to do is let us know your report date, have your financial documents ready, and know your purchase price. After reviewing your financial statements, we are able to confirm your entitlement and help you determine the best option moving forward.
Why Choose West Coast Veterans for Your VA Home Loans?
Since our inception in 2001, our team at West Coast veterans has been helping military personnel and veterans with their loan options in Washington. The home buying or refinancing process should not be stressful, and we are here to make things easier for you. Driven by experience, energy, transparency, and competitive rates, let our team advise you today. If you have any questions about our VA home loans for JBLM community, feel free to contact us today.
- Fort Lewis Main
- McChord Air Force
- North Fort Lewis
- VA Hospital
- Camp Murray