Welcome To Fort Lewis Army Base Community
As a military family relocating to Fort Lewis Army Base, you may be looking for assistance to help you plan and understand the financing options available for your move. When that’s the case, our team at West Coast Veterans is up to the challenge. Let us help you take the stress out of your next move!
VA Loans for Fort Lewis Army Base Community
Once you have ascertained that you are indeed eligible for a VA home loan, you can find out more about what you can expect below:
- VA Home Loan Advantages: Compared to non-VA loans, a VA home loan can provide you with limited closing costs, lower interest rates, and no need for a downpayment.
- First Time Homebuyers: As a first time homebuyer, you will be able to bypass the process of saving up for a large downpayment with a VA home loan.
- VA Loan Contract Guidelines: During your term, it is not recommended for you to change your job, take on new debt, or move money around out of your bank account.
- Homeowners’ Responsibilities: Before closing your VA home loan, you will need to find out about the homeowners’ insurance requirements in place and make sure you meet them.
VA Refinance for Fort Lewis Army Base Community
Are you looking for a refinancing option? Find out what you can expect below:
- VA Streamline Refinance: This option is also referred to as the VA IRRRL. One reason you may want to get a VA streamline refinance is to lower your interest rate or monthly payment.
- VA Cash Out Refinance: If you need to free up cash to spend on a pressing need, this refinancing option may just be right for you. With it, you can also convert a non-VA loan into a VA-backed one through refinancing.
Other VA Loan Programs for Fort Lewis Army Base Community
Besides the options outlined above, there are other VA loan programs you can consider. These include:
- VA Jumbo Loan, for those who require a loan amount that exceeds the limits of the VA home loan
- VA Renovation Loan
- … and more!
PCS Planning for Fort Lewis Army Base Community
A Permanent Change of Station (PCS) can mean many changes for you and your family. While it may be an exciting time in your life, there is much to sort through when it comes to finding a property to accommodate your family and financing it. Here is where our PCS planning services come in.
After knowing your report date and receiving your financial documents, we will carry out a review of your circumstances and make the best recommendation for you. Whether you need us to send a pre-approval letter to your realtor or confirm your entitlement, we can do it all for you.
Why Choose West Coast Veterans for Your VA Home Loans?
West Coast Veterans has been helping our clients relocate to Washington since our inception in 2001. All our team members have ties to the military, putting us in a great position to understand the needs of military families. Let us take care of all the details so you can focus on your big move.
If you have any questions about our VA home loans for Fort Lewis Army Base community, feel free to contact us today.
Fort Lewis Army Base Community
- South Creek
- Mock City
- South Bay