Welcome To Fairchild Air Force Base Community
Do you have a move planned to Fairchild Air Force Base? If so, let West Coast Veterans offer you professional advice when it comes to VA loans and refinancing options. We have more than 20 years of experience working with military families who have relocated to Washington from many states and countries.
VA Loans for Fairchild Air Force Base Community
Below is some useful information to take note of when applying for a VA loan:
- VA Home Loan Advantages: Because you will not be required to make a downpayment or to purchase private mortgage insurance (PMI), a VA loan is an attractive choice.
- First Time Homebuyers: You will be fast-tracked on your way to first time homeownership as it is much easier to qualify for a VA loan than one that is not government-backed.
- VA Loan Contract Guidelines: It is advisable to avoid changing banks, exceeding credit card limits, or missing monthly payments while on your contract.
- Homeowners’ Responsibilities: It is your duty to check that you have met the homeowners’ responsibilities before finalizing any loan, which usually includes taking out sufficient homeowners’ insurance.
VA Refinance for Fairchild Air Force Base Community
You can find out more about the two VA refinancing options open to you below:
- VA Streamline Refinance: Also known as the VA IRRRL, the main purpose of this refinancing option is to provide you with an immediate benefit. This can be lowering your monthly payments or allowing you to make the switch to a fixed rate mortgage.
- VA Cash Out Refinance: Whether you need more cash in your hands or you wish to refinance your non-VA loan into a government-backed one, the cash out refinance is a good option for you.
Other VA Loan Programs for Fairchild Air Force Base Community
You may be considering taking out these other VA loan programs depending on your needs:
- VA Rate/Term Refinance
- VA Renovation Loan
- VA Jumbo Loan will suit those who require a higher loan amount than the VA home loan limit permits
- … and more!
PCS Planning for Fairchild Air Force Base Community
Undergoing a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) can be a stressful period for you and your family. Not only do you have to make a big move, but you also have to figure out the best loan or financing options for your needs. Here is where our team can step in to help you with PCS planning.
Let us take a look at your financial documents and match you with a realtor if you don’t already have one. All the real estate agents we are connected to come with experience serving military buyers. We can also assist you with obtaining your VA certificate and sending a pre-approval letter to your realtor.
Why Choose West Coast Veterans for Your VA Home Loans?
Our professional team at West Coast Veterans has been assisting military families with relocating since 2001. Having ties to the military ourselves, we are in the best position to understand your needs and concerns, allowing us to offer professional guidance that will help you take a well-informed next step.
If you have any questions about our VA home loans for Fairchild Air Force Base community, feel free to contact us today.
Fairchild Air Force Base Community
- Four Lakes
- Post Falls
- Airway Heights
- Geiger Heights
- Silver Lake
- Medical Lake
- Deep Creek